Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Eve Stream-a-thon 2016

I was invited by Jean aka Musical Scrpper to participate in the 2016 Ustream New Year's Eve Party.  You can find out all the other people streaming and their time from Jean's blog: http://themusicalscrapper.blogspot.com/2016/10/new-years-eve-streamathon-2016.html

I will be on at 2:45-4:45 Eastern time and will be using the We R Precision Press and Julie Nutting Planner stamps which I got from Carol at Scrapadabadoo Crafts.  I will be creating tags to go with the mail art envelopes I created on my Ustream Wednesday night.  


I will be giving away 6 prizes.  3 of Prima's new girl stamps and don't faint...lol 3 bags of my prima flowers!  Hope to see you there and if not, have a very safe and Happy New Year.  May 2017 bring you love, laughter and happiness!  Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. say it isn't so!.....you are giving away your flowers!....will wonders never cease!....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun Zandra.

    Hope 2017 is a great year for you

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags, Zandra. Hope you have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete