Thursday, March 26, 2015

My First Pocket Letter~Blue Fern Studio~Montage

IMG_4990

Here is my very first pocket letter front and back:

IMG_4993

Here are some close up of the pockets:

IMG_4991IMG_4992IMG_4996IMG_4998

You can see the youtube to see what are in the individual pockets.  This was started by Janette Lang and you can read about it here.

This was for my partner and she loves, turquoise, pink and gold.  I gold leaf  the edges and added a post card from my home town.  I used Blue Fern Studios Montage collection.   This was so much fun and I hope she likes it. 

~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job. Love all the details. I would love to swap with you if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perdon pero yo quisiera saver para que es o que significado tiene esos bolsitas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to swap pocket letters with you. If you are interested, please e-mail me at prpdaylily@cox.net.
    Janet Hong

    ReplyDelete