Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ustream Tonight~Mini Album

Just wanted to share with you another Faberge box I created with Johnna’s fascinator and added one more box to my collection: 

IMG_3306 IMG_3309IMG_3310IMG_3301

I made the stand from bicycle gears I didn’t use and Kathy Orta’s bracelet she gave us on the top, which I can remove anytime to wear when I want. 

So, for tonight’s Ustream class we will be continuing with the mini to hold Scrapadabadoo’s Thank You cards.  This mini will be great for atc’s, school photo, project life or any occasion. 

IMG_3311

I will be using Simple Stories “A charmed Life” tonight, but this can be done with anything from your stash.  I also, will be adding flowers to the cover and some of the Julie Nutting cling doll stamps.

Supplies:

2 pieces of chipboard

Connector strips/hinges 1” wide 8 @ 1 x 8 1/2

cropodile

adhesive liquid and tape

Tim’s tiny attacher

Paper collection

6 pcs of  cardstock

We’ll be starting at 8:00 pm EST and I have some show & tell before we get started.  Hope to see you there!

~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

1 comment:

  1. My tiny attacher is out of staples, and I have no idea of the "safe" place i put that little box of refills, ugh. Like a needle in a haystack ere, I am not even gonna try. I use it a lot tho, so need to get more and tape them to my forehead I guess...

    ReplyDelete