Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ustream Tonight~Victorian Masks & Pet Album

Tonight I will share with you two more masks I created this weekend.  We also, will be starting a dog album.

IMG_2918

This is an album I created for our sweet Maltese, Yuki.  I plan on making another for my roommate, Dawn who just got a new puppy, Hanna.

Here I will take you through the steps to create your own mask:

IMG_2785

I was able to purchase these at the dollar store at Halloween and can’t believe they even came on a stick!

IMG_2788

White gesso applied to the mask and then adhered some lace:

IMG_2798IMG_2890

I added the Prima doily die and at the end it got all covered up…lol and added more white gesso.

IMG_2891

Then I started adding flowers, bling, lace and got so involved that I forgot to take pictures after this… Sad smile

IMG_2901

So, these are the finished masks, as I did one in a light blue and the other in white, pink and black.  I sprayed these with Lindy’s Gang sprays:

IMG_2894IMG_2900IMG_2898IMG_2899IMG_2904IMG_2901

So, I hope you can join me tonight for the pet album at 8:00 pm EST on my Ustream channel.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects Zandra, love the transformation to those masks.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete