Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Try It On Tuesday~“Things with Wings”

This week on Try It On Tuesday the challenge is “Things with Wings”.  I decorated the new Prima Sprays box for a charm swap I’m doing for the Steampunk Soiree at the end of the month. 
IMG_2941IMG_2940
I covered the label and edge the sides with krylon gold leaf, tied the tulle around and added the Cheery Lynn Gears Butterfly die (Steampunk Series). 
Be sure to check out the other design team members creations and come and play at TIOT.
~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

7 comments:

  1. Hi Zandra! Great idea this Sprays box. I love the wonderful butterfly and the cute tulle.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Zandra-the butterfly is wonderful

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this Butterfly die, a great embellishment.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative piece Zandra - so lovely. I have that butterfly die - you have reminded me - I must use it! Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super box, it's great hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box altering. Love the butterfly die.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete