Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ustream Class~By the Sea Cabana and Mini

Tonight we start the cabana and mini using Graphic 45’s collection By the Sea.  Tonight I hope to have the cabana done and start the mini album next week.  So, I have created a pdf file for this class which you can purchase for $10.00 just email me at scrapstobeauty@aol.com   supplies you will need for tonight are:
PDF file
3 pieces of chipboard
connector/hinges strips (I'll be using 1 1/2 inch strips)
blue ink (I used Graphic 45-Decades Ink BonVoyage Blue) 
By the Sea 12 x 12 collectionn pad
Becon 3-n-1 liquid glue
scor tape
pencil
ruler
whatever you use to cut your chipboard
IMG_1794
I will be making the girl from the pdf file tonight instead of this girl so you can see which one you prefer?  Remember, this is my first ever 3-D construction so be kind…lol  Should be a lot of fun so join me tonight at 8:00pm EST on my Ustream channel.  Just click on the upper right hand corner and it will take you there.  See ya tonight!  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment