Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thank You~Cottage Cutz~Steampunk

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who joined me last night.  It was a little scary, nerve racking, but fun!  I wanted to share with you some highlights of the show.  First, I showed how you could use the Cottage Cutz Handmade Christmas Gift dies. 

IMG_0184

Here I showed how the bear die could be used to make other critters.  Then, I showed how to recycle your atg to create a fascinator. 

IMG_0175IMG_0176

So, you can see the inside of our tape runners is the perfect recycling for gears.  This would be great on front of an album.  I then created my fascinator, from these, chipboard, peacock feathers, charms and stickles. 

IMG_0205IMG_0202IMG_0201

Well, thanks again for joining me last night, and if you missed it you can watch it here.  Have a great weekend.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

4 comments:

  1. OH MY STARS! I love all the little critters - I'm totally scraplifting them! :) and that Fascinator! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those animals are adorable. Very creative thinking. Love the fascinator too. I never would have thought to save the wheels from my atg gun and use them as gears. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fascinator is beyond fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete