Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Try It On Tuesday~Challenge Going Dotty

Hi, this week on Try It On Tuesday the challenge is going dotty, (dots and circles).  I created this Halloween Card using My Mind’s Eye “Wicked Mechant Malvado”, I just love this collection!  I also, used Teresa Collins “Masquerade  Party” love this one, too…lol   I hand stamp the spider web on to the Prima flower, used the new Martha Stewart “Spider Doily” punch, used Viva precious metals, Tim’s mirror paper and Jolee’s.  Also, orange dots on the small flower and black stickle dots on the chanderliar. 
IMG_4948
I stamped “open if you dare” on the mirror paper and in the bottom photo I just wish the glow in the dark dots would show up:
IMG_4958
You can barely see the glow see the glow in the dark in the left hand corner.  Be sure to check out the other creations from our design team members at TIOT.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

9 comments:

  1. LOVELY how you used the theme, gorgeous result! This is a bit like - look for the ten dots on here, the more you look, the more you see, LOL
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great Halloween card great take on the dotty theme. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great with cool details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween project, love the glow in the dark.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are so active on your blog now. Carol's newsletter talked me into visiting--LOL. You are very talented Zandra--Hope you are having fun. Hugz--Lillybug, aka Margaret Anne Morris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have made, nice and creepy for Halloween! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I love all the layers in this amazingly intricate design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Halloween card looks fantastic! Such a different take on the theme and I love all the details and how you put everything together, Well done!

    ReplyDelete