Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Halloween Card~Teresa Collins Masquerade Party Collection

Today I wanted to share another Halloween Card I created using Teresa Collins “Masquerade Party” collection and Simply Betty stamp. 

IMG_4959IMG_4943IMG_4944IMG_4960

I used Viva Precious Metal and  I just love how the silver comes thru!  I stamped the prima flower with a small spider stamp and added the petaloo black flowers and bling.  Texture paste was used with a Prima mask on the corrugated card.   Have a great week!       ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Halloween cards are my favorite! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Halloween card Zandra, its a great image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Morticia and Gomez from the Adams Family, so I really like your card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete