Monday, July 29, 2013

CHA~Prima~What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas~not this time...lol

IMG_4520
Well, I’ve always wanted to go to Vegas and thanks to Liza at Scrapbook Memories, I got to go to CHA, too!  I went with my daughter, Gabby and we had a blast.  It was so much fun to see Vegas with her and go to the last CHA summer (rumor has it).
DSC_4548DSC_4547
This will be long so, so I will break it up in several posts.  First, the classes I got to attend.
IMG_4020
First class was Tim’s Distress Holiday cards and my favorite of the 4 classes I got to attend.
IMG_4032
I hope you all notice the G45 Ladies Dairy fabric I made for my head band and vest…teehee
IMG_4028
The left card the tag pulls out and these were so much fun to make.  Mario’s son and his wife made this card for us:

IMG_4035
I have to share with you guys, that was totally, inspired by my friend Toni Ann and her blog: carbonescorner.  She makes the most amazing steampunk charms and when I saw her mickey steampunk I just had to make one.  So, here is the one I gave Tim:
IMG_3933
I had an old Mickey watch and took it apart to create this card.  I added real watch parts, 7 gypsies wings and added part of the wrist band.  And yes, Toni Ann I told Tim it was inspired by you.  Next was class with Dyan and her new stamping pad:
IMG_4038IMG_4043
We create a mini book using all the techniques she showed in class.  Her new stamp pad can be used over and over again to change your colors, just simply wash it out and you have a new pad to start another color palette. 
IMG_4037
Tomorrow, I will take you thru Laura Denison’s Class using G45 Steampunk Spells and D0nna Downey’s class using Faber-Castell mixed media Gelatos.  Until tomorrow~♥Hugz, Zandra♥
Ohh, you wanted to see products from CHA???????
Yes, of course you do…LOL  I will post Prima first as it is my favorite and June will kill me if I don’t…teeheetee
DSC_4839DSC_4849
new masks
DSC_4780DSC_4814DSC_4828DSC_4832DSC_4834DSC_4815DSC_4779
Flowers:  Loving the new chalk board flowers!  Chalkboard is everywhere at CHA, almost every company has a chalkboard line.  My favorite were Prima and Theresa Collins:
DSC_4868DSC_4869DSC_4870
Chalkboard flowers!  Gotta have it…lol
DSC_4871DSC_4872DSC_4873DSC_4875DSC_4874DSC_4879DSC_4880DSC_4876DSC_4863DSC_4851DSC_4865DSC_4862DSC_4824DSC_4813DSC_4811DSC_4810DSC_4800
DSC_4787DSC_4788
DSC_4773DSC_4775DSC_4774
I’m sure I didn’t photo everything, but it is a taste of what is to come and I was lucky enough to meet Frank:
DSC_5170
Tomorrow, I will bring you :
DSC_5169
such cool sizzix products!  can’t wait to get my hands on those.            ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

7 comments:

  1. Zandra, it looks like you had a fantastic time.
    I realy enjoyed reading your post and look forward to the next episode.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky, lucky girl! Thanks for sharing the fun with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Z,

    thanks for posting the prima products. I just love most of their new flowers and masks. You look so pretty in your G45 vest. Was that a G45 flower in your hair too? Nice card that you made for Tim too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of fun. I bet the classes were great. You are so lucky. Can't wait to read more. The products are fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Zandra! Love the card for Tim. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my Gosh ...Thank you Zandra .. so many new and exciting products at CHA ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, cool. you're so lucky to go to cha and take classes and see all the yummy products!

    ReplyDelete