Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fabric~Graphic 45 Ladies Dairy

Keeping my fingers crossed as Friday the 4th G45 announces their pick for the second round DT.  My second love to scrapbooking is sewing, so I created this mug caddy.  ♥Love♥ how it turned out. 

IMG_1668

I took the Secret Garden Stamp and stamped the muslin.

IMG_1670IMG_1669

This is the mug I used and placed the mug caddy in it.

IMG_1663IMG_1666

It holds quite a bit, 7 pockets on the outside and 7 pockets on the inside.   Can’t wait to do some more projects with the Ladies Dairy fabric.  Have a great week and wish me luck!  ♥Hugz, Z♥

7 comments:

  1. Well, isn't that clever? LOVE your idea and best of luck to you!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zandra, this is such a great idea, good job. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea it looks fantastic. Good luck.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made and a fab idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Zandra can I have tut on this, it's gorgeous, any news if you made the 2nd round
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete