Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Try It On Tuesday~#12 Hats & Easter Bonnets

This week on Try It On Tuesday is challenge #12 Hats & Easter Bonnets.  I created this tag using the new collection from G45 Secret Garden and Magnolia stamp. 
IMG_1420
I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the border, fussy cut the bird cage and flowers, and used my promarkers to color the image, added the little wood bird and created the tassel from twine.  I also, used some prima metal trinkets and painted them with satin paint.  
Be sure to check out the other DT members creation at TIOT and come and play.  Have a great week.  Hugz, Z

10 comments:

  1. Wowzers - absolutely beautiful tag Zandra!!! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Zandra, just loving all the layers that you put on a tag. It gives you so many fun details to look at, like the tassel you made from twine ( had to give that a second look, fabulous! ) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful little details that make this tag gorgeous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the fantastic details on this awesome tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft Easter shades of your tag Zandra - really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tag - makes me think of a spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I really think I should be getting myself some of those graphic 45papers, they always look so lovely. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Easter Tag, love all the details.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete