Friday, February 1, 2013

THANK YOU DAWN!!!

Omgosh!  I have to share with you guys what Dawn from Crafting on the Prairie sent me.  I made Dawn a Halloween Banner and she sent me this:

IMG_1036

Ah, Dawn getting back at me for the glitter….LOL

IMG_1037

Love the card!

IMG_1043

Finally, I have a finished Laura Denison project…lol  I love it and all the goodies that came with it!

IMG_1040IMG_1042

The bottom is filled with all these goodies.

IMG_1044

I love hearts, can’t wait to work on the mini.

IMG_1038

Isn’t this card so pretty!  Thank you so much Dawn, I really love everything and all those pearls…Wow, that was a lot of work, but I am worth it…tee hee.  Seriously,  thanks so much you shouldn’t have but, glad you did.  Surprised smile  Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Z

No comments:

Post a Comment