Sunday, July 8, 2012

THANK YOU JIM!

I’ve never done a you tube video so, I will just have it posted here.  Jim from the gentleman crafter sent me a package.  It started when I saw his video on his haul from Michaels mixed media items.  I went to Michaels as soon as I finished seeing it and one of the items in his video my Michaels didn’t have it.  So, I had asked him if he could get me the one item I really wanted.

You see when I was born my Grandma bought me this doll:

IMG_7355IMG_7356IMG_7358

She has a reversible outfit I used to have a doll stand for her, but  has since broke.  Anyway, this is the item I asked Jim to get for me:

IMG_7324

But being the bad boy Jim is he sent me all this!

IMG_7325IMG_7326

Aren’t these so great, I love them!  Thank you so much, and he went right out the next day to get these for me.  He is so sweet and with all his work and deadlines I really appreciate it so much!

IMG_7360

I can’t thank you enough, I love it all but especially the doll heads!  Have a great week, mine has started out to be awesome already and Gabby is home!  Hugz, Z

3 comments:

  1. Love the doll and the doll heads and know you will do something fabulous with all of these great items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jim is a sweetheart! Can't wait to see what you create with the doll heads. Glad you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Michaels only had the one in the middle and I went to all 3 of them. I heard from someone who works at Michaels and all stores didnt get the complete collections but eventually will :(

    ReplyDelete