Monday, May 21, 2012

SYDNEY~NEW ZEALAND~Scrapaholics

HI, I’m back!  Missed you guys!  Just a quick post, it’s been a long 22 hrs on the plane and want to share just a little with you before I head off to bed.

  IMG_5911IMG_5910

Love, Australia’s scrapbooking magazine!

IMG_5912 

My stash from New Zealand, I was able to go only to one scrapbook store and that was “Scrapaholics”  in Howick, New Zealand.  It was a $60.00 cab ride to their store, but so worth it.  I wanted to take a class there that evening, but it was just to far to go back too.  Of course, I bought all the Kaisercraft I could get my hands on…lol  They had a great store and their logo is adorable!

IMG_5561IMG_5563IMG_5564IMG_5566IMG_5567IMG_5569IMG_5568IMG_5572

I’ll be sharing more of my trip each day this week.  So good to be home and lots of pictures to scrap.  Hugz, Z

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds Z. Glad you are home safe. Will probably take you over a week to catch up on the time zone thing. I know Thats what it took us for England and that was not even as far. The store you visited looks great. Cannot wait to see more pics. Did you get to hold a koala? Have a good sleep and welcome back. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have u home too. Isn't it great to scout out new sb stores? They always have different stuff. See u tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zandra, welcome back! so glad you are back safe and sound. Looks like you had loads of fun. I love the scrapbooking magazines and the store is so full of wonderful goodies and looks great. Thanks for not forgetting us an bringing us some great pics. Hugs an God bless!

    ReplyDelete