Friday, April 6, 2012

Holly and My Smash Book

Hi, I just wanted to share with you my latest layout with Holly.  I saved the bows and scarf from the groomer and added them to the layout:

IMG_4278IMG_4279

I went to Michaels this week and purchase this:

IMG_4277IMG_4284

I love it, this is a 12 x 12 but, they also had it in 8 x 8.  I always like to admire my layouts before I put them in a book.

IMG_4280 

This is the start of my version of the Smash Book for my trip to Australia.  I will add some sand and shells from there at the bottom.  I’m going to change out the rings and add raffia after I’m done.  Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.  Hugz, Z

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Little Holly looks soooooo cute. Your page is fabulous and WOW to that page holder....how gorgeous. THe front page of your smash book is amazing as I'm sure the rest of it will be too. Have a great Easter, Zandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, you dog looks a little treasure.
    The front page of your book is great as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww just want to give holly a cuddle, love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was taking a break from the computer and I did just the opposite....I had fun catching up with all of your work....love all of your mini albums...love the picnic basket best!!!!! Have a wonderful Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Zandra i was wondering would u be intrested in doing a blog post on Friday of a project using scraps ill do it as well just thought it might be fun let me know thx Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok great well we could make a card or layout using scraps of pattern paper or card stock but we have to include ink even if its just for edging or a stamp and we can ask other to join in and leave a comment and in the comment the leave the link to their post if you want to add any thing let me know thx Zandra.Daniel

    ReplyDelete