Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vintage Car Wedding Mini Album~

Hi, here is what I have been working on this week.  My friend, Brendan is getting married on April 8th and I have made this album for them.  I used the custom album from Enchantments Scrapbook. I love how this came out and will be making several more for weddings I have on my list this year:

IMG_4254

IMG_4248IMG_4249IMG_4250IMG_4251IMG_4252IMG_4253

The suitcase pulls out and there are several pages to place their honeymoon photos.  The butterfly pulls out to a tri fold to add more photos.  Have a great week.  Hugz, Z

11 comments:

  1. this is so sweet lovely album!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is adorable. I think ne of the best things about planning a wedding is the getaway car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous project, it will be a fantastic memory keeper.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievable! The car album is absolutely one of the best you have ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girgeous Zanfra cannot believe where the time has gone when Brendan told us he would be proposing to Mells. Another awesome puece of work

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Zandra, This album is so beautiful, Makes me want to get married all over again LOL. Brendan and his bride are going to love it. Hugs and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work! The wedding car really was amazing... (I love the fluffy bunny card too!!) I am glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Zandra, you did an amazing job with the car mini. I just love the black and white and all the gorgeos flowers and the tulle. I'm sure Brenda just loved it. Thank you for your kind words about me inpiring you.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zandra, what an incredible album. Your work is nothing short of amazing! I love the way you put this together! Just gorgeous. I so appreciate you generosity to do things for other people. You Rock!

    Love ya!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.Of course, most on here will tell you that you should "do it up" because most of them are brides to be themselves and are excited about their own upcoming weddings.
    Event & Wedding Services

    ReplyDelete