Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Gabby ~Pink Mini

IMG_1836 Where did the time go?  Can’t believe that she is 21 today.  Isn’t she so cute!  I have been working on some pink mini’s for Susan G. Komen for the cure for breast cancer.  Here is a little sneak peek I will give you more on it next week.

IMG_1825I have to get a better picture it is so cloudy here in NJ you can’t see that it is really a hot pink glitter zebra stripe.  I hand strung the beads and use clay beads I got off of ebay.

IMG_1827Aren’t they cute.  She makes many different ones and you can find them in her store B & Y Creations.  Have a great weekend.  Happy Birthday, Gabby.  We love you so much!

Hugz, Zandra

3 comments:

  1. I can;t believe she is 21 Z! Your book is fab. Love it. let me know if we are on in Nov. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Gabby! That's such a cute photo.
    Oh my, that pink mini purse is gorgeous! I'll be back next week to see what else you're doing.
    TFS and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she looks sweet ..and your mini purse looks os cool..
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete