Monday, April 18, 2011

Let’s Get Shabby~Challenge #22

This month’s challenge with Let’s Get Shabby is “Beatrix Potter” inspired.  I took this photo of Gabby when she was just 6 months old.  I smocked the dress with little bunnies.  I used G45 paper as well as prima, doily, I crackled the white eggs and used bronze and platinum utee to create the chocolate bunnies and eggs.

IMG_0039  IMG_0040

I used liquid pearls and stickles on the big eggs.  Here is a closer look at the utee bunnies.  Hard to notice the clay fairy cameo I made and the cute little mouse on the left hand corner.  The brown flourishes feel like suede on the paper.

IMG_0041IMG_0042

I use to love to smock all her dress, here is one with panda bears.  Be sure to check out the other DT creations.  Thanks for looking.  Hugz, Z

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful easter LO! So pretty easter details! I like it!
    Thank you for joining with us at shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page sweet picture and stunning details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the layout with the chocolate & white bunnies and eggs. I can't believe that you smocked those dresses. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Zandra,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    Your entry for the challenge is absolutely wonderful!! So many details and pretty pictures.
    Beautiful those smocked dresses!
    I also love that webster mini book you made!!
    Bye Maia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Zandra. I love all the little details.....the bunnies, the eggs......just gorgeous. Perfect take on the challenge and WOW to those little smocked dresses.....they are just sooooooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout with stunning details!
    thanks for playing with us at shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful zandra love all the details and those dresses. thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful!! love the photos too, so cute!! :) thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool!! I love all your layers:)


    Thank you for playing with us at Shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh ! Such a beautiful page. Cute,cute photos and gorgeous details. Love those little dresses too. Thanks for play at Lets Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Layout, Zandra. Cute pics, I love the bunnies, eggs and all the pretty little details...and those little smocked dresses are stunning, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,Zandra!!
    I love your cute layout!!!
    Those photos are so lovely!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your kind comment on my LO for let's get shabby !

    hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work is amazing!!! I totally am in awe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely a gorgeous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and I love the doiliie behind the picture. Thank you for sweet comments in my blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete