Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jillibean Soup~Dutch Mustard Soup Collection

Here are samples I did for Scrappers Cove using the new collection from Jillibean Soup:

IMG_4956IMG_4957

Gabby loved her Dalmatian dogs, she always carried one around with her.  Love the new stickles Paprika, now if they would only come out with a brown I would be happy!  ;o)

IMG_4952IMG_4953

I glimmer mist the doily with wheat grass and sun kissed peach.  Aren’t the corrugated die cuts cute.  I need some googalie (sp?) eyes for my owl…lol  Thanks for stopping bye!  Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Z! Love the browns with the green. Cute pics too. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pages Zandra! I love the collageness(is that a word) of it; the layers the colors and the elements. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!!
    We did not make it to Trapeze school yet!!
    I thought maybe while daughter was home, but it rained and was windy the day we thought we were going!!!
    I will send you some pics when I go!!!
    I love your St. Patty's day banner!!!that is so awesome!!
    Spring is right around the corner!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layouts, love those corrugated hearts on the first one and the misted doily on the second, but both are simply beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete