Friday, June 4, 2010

Let’s Get Shabby Challenge #12

Wow, can’t believe I have finished this challenge for Let’s Get Shabby so early! LOL This challenge was all about paint, chipboard and lace.

IMG_0584 I took prima’s embossed chipboard and painted it with Tim Holtz’s crackle distress tattered rose.

IMG_0585

It’s hard to notice the love birds at the bottom of the page, just love them. I inked the edges with cat’s eye. I hand cut the fabric to make the dress and the lace is in the flower and butterfly wings.

Thanks for stopping bye and this is a tease for my up coming surprise. Be sure to check back on Monday and have a great weekend. Hugz, Z

9 comments:

  1. lovely work and a great flower with butterfly.
    byebye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly and flower!! Ooh and you handcut your fabric!! Thanks so much for playing along with Shabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful....luv it. Will check back on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!!Love the buttrefly!!
    Good luck on you.
    Greetings,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great love the textured chipboard. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zandra - that is just too stinkin' cute. I would love to watch you do a project - sit right next to you, from start to finish. I wish you were closer!
    Have a wonderful weekend! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful that I have Zandra to do projects with and take classes from...she is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is sooo beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zandra. This is just 2 cute!!! U r so CREATIVE!!!! Thanks for playing!!!! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete