Monday, April 19, 2010

It’s A Zoo Around Here & Little Yellow Bicycle

Here is my class I did at Scrappers Cove and a layout I did using the Free Spirit line from Little Yellow Bicycle:

IMG_0237IMG_0238 This is Gabby and her outfit goes great with this paper!  Just love it.  :o)

Here is my 8 x 8 album, the front is using bazzill’s clear paper and the second page I use the I-top tool to make the brad, my new favorite toy. ;o)

IMG_0239 IMG_0240
IMG_0241 IMG_0242
IMG_0243 IMG_0244
IMG_0246 IMG_0247

Shhhhhh…..I know, I know, she is not going to be happy about this picture! lol  Thanks for stopping bye, have a great week.  Hugz, Z

3 comments:

  1. HI!!!
    I need HELP!!!! What is a Tussie Mussie!!!!
    Love those beautiful layouts!!!
    They are so amazing, cute little kids in the pics!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great as always, such a lot of work in the cute album. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable. Love the pics of Gabby. Angela

    ReplyDelete