Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lucky to be You

With St. Patrick’s Day approaching I thought I would share with you an album I gave to Gabby. I love to work with acrylic.

IMG_4646

IMG_4649

Sorry, these pictures are so dark but we’re getting another storm and had to take these pictures at night. The beauty of acrylic is that you can see threw the other pages which gives each page such dimension.

IMG_4651

Do you see how you can still see the bear and prima crystals threw this left side page? Love that!

IMG_4652

IMG_4653

IMG_4654

See how the flower and penny are peeking threw. I used white staz-on to ink the edges and stamping. Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping bye. Hugz, Z

5 comments:

  1. You really are talented! I love your stuff! Somerset is the magazine I love. You have to check them out and submit your work, it's their look! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, thank you for your sweet comment on Lisa's blog! I appreciate that very much! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw lovely mini book you made looks stunning.
    bye bye,lean.

    ReplyDelete