Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gingerbread Album

I haven't had the time to create anything this month~I just can't believe how fast the time is going! So, I thought I would share something I made last year at this time.

The top of the cookie jar pulls out for hidden journaling and the circle is an accordion pull out.

This is and EK Success album and the cute little mouse at the end is behind a spool of thread where the wire is strung with popcorn and cranberries. They actually move and become interactive in the album.


This is the back of the album. Behind the present is a pull out tag and gingerbread recipe.

Hope your taking some time for yourself this Holiday season and thanks so much for visiting me in this busy season. Have a great weekend.

Hugz, Z

8 comments:

  1. It's snowing.......u r 2 humble......who designed the great cookie jar die cut for Quikcutz?????? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, yes, it was me who got the custum cookie jar exclusive design for Quickutz. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...you did it? o o o o o o you are as famous as Tim? How did I not know this????
    Let me go. I have to gather all the goodies you sent to me and go to the bank. I'm going put them in my safety deposit box in the vault! Be back later~

    o and the ginger bread house is soooo cute!!!

    to the bank~
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zandra!!!!! How are ya girl!! OMG, I love gingerbread houses, and I have never seen an album done like one before. This is adorable!!! Super cute. DO yo umake those tear bears too???? I wish you and your family a fabulous Christmastime, and thanks so much for stoppin' by my "absentee" blog!!! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so admire all your creative paper crafting people!! Your gingerbread house album is just the adorable!!

    I did enjoy your unique ornaments on your tree - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest gingerbread album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute your little bear house.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete