Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Swirlydoos August Kit~Scrap Passionately!

First, I want to THANK every one who came to visit me for the Create Party. And thanks to you all who come and take the time out of your busy schedules to come and visit it with me! I really appreciate it!

I love my Swirlydoo Kits! This is the August "Scrap Passionately" kit. This is the Sketch Challenge by Beggahuna. See more of her inspirational sketches at http://www.bsketches.blogspot.com/

I have had these pictures of Yuki for so long and love the way it came out. We miss you "Pretty Girl"!
Have a great week.
Hugz, Z

3 comments:

  1. ZANDRA, THIS IS SO DARN CUTE!!!! THE PIC IS AWESOME!!! LUV UR DESIGN & BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayyyyy to adorable...and you know me and bees are two bees in a pod bizzzz....and to think I can remember just a few months back someone saying that they weren't sure about blogging....OMG zandra you hit the mother load the other day, you doing fantastic with your blog - good for you...cause you are as sweet as can bee...have a honey of a night - sweet dreams! grace peace & joy 2 U Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought as I looked at the picture of yuki as a bee....Marlene would love that.....and she does!!!!!! What a great layout.

    ReplyDelete